Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

TWO MONTHS OLD!

Grace turned 2 months old on Thursday! Our precious baby is a happy healthy growing little girl. She has mastered the smile, which just melts our hearts. There is nothing better than Grace waking up, opening up her eyes, and giving us a big smile. She is also finding her voice and is trying to "talk" to Mama and Dada. She loves the letter "O".

Here are some pictures from the last week. Enjoy!
Love,
Ben, Tara and Grace


Happy 2 Month Birthday!
I love to smile at Mama and Dada!

Check out my red dress and red shoes from Cousin Margaret!
I finally found my thumb!
I am such a good girl at the restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at all your pictures! She is just beautiful, and changing so much, right now I think she looks just like Ben! I love her smile!! What a Beautiful Family!!
    Love Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Karen!! I am glad you like the pictures. Grace is smiling so much now it makes picture taking so much fun.
    Love, Tara

    ReplyDelete