Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Grace had a lot of fun on her 1st Thanksgiving! We went to cousin Billy's house on Thanksgiving and met 46 aunts, uncles, cousins (Leonardo-6-months, Valentino-3-months....see below), grandparents and great-grandparents. It was a little exhausting for Grace, but she made it through the day without any problems. Then Grammy Jenny, Grandpa Dan and Uncle Josh (and Phoebe) came down from Connecticut and we had MORE turkey!! Next up: 1st CHRISTMAS!!!

"I LOVE the shirt that my Mama made me for Thanksgiving!"
From L-R: Grace and her cousins Leonardo and Valentino
"Happy Thanksgiving Poppy"
"Grandma, I don't want milk, I want TURKEY!!"
"I love you, Gigi"
Mmmmmmmm.........
"Tell me about the Grinch again, Uncle Josh"
Hi Phoebe! I love dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment