Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

4 MONTHS OLD

Happy 4 months, Grace!! I know we say it every month but the time goes by so fast. Every month Grace reminds us how blessed we are to have such a happy and healthy baby. This has been a very big month. Grace made her first trip to the States, was baptized, rolled over (front to back) and still has a love for the letter "O". We have really been taking advantage of the nice weather. We take her everywhere we go. She loves riding the metro and stares at the trees when we walk through the park. Since Grace loves to smile and laugh, it does make it hard to choose the pictures for the blog. Here are a few good ones from the past 2 weeks. Enjoy!

Love, Ben, Tara and Gracie


I look so pretty on my beautiful quilt from my Grammy Jenny!

Tummy time with Callie

A VERY happy Grace!

I love going to the park

Look how big I look in my swing!

Our little peanut has a priceless smile!

Happy 4 months old birthday, Gracie!

6 comments:

  1. Ben & Tara-
    A lot of our friends are having babies these days but your Gracie is BY FAR the cutest baby we know!!!!! She's sooo adorable! We miss you guys.
    Dusten&Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tara, ben, and gracie! She is sooo cute! :D
    I hope you get a job near me and Cassie we'll come and visit you! I'll make cassie drive!

    -- Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dusten and Nicole....Thanks so much. You are SO sweet!! We think Grace is pretty cute too, if we say so ourselves, hehehe. We are so blessed. Hope you are doing well. We miss you too.

    Jack and Cassie...Thanks guys! We'll keep you posted on the job search. We hope to live near you too so you can visit us. Gracie misses you!

    Love, Tara, Ben and Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara and Ben....I just love all the pictures and videos...Grace is soo beautiful and growing so much. I sure hope I get to see you all in August when I head east!! xoxoxoxo Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aunt Karen...We are so glad you like the blog. Since Grace loves to smile it makes it hard to choose the pictures to post, hehehe. We will definitely make something work in August. We cant wait for you to meet Grace.
    Love, Tara, Ben and Grace

    ReplyDelete