Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grace at 19 weeks

My Mama and Dada brought me to the doctor yesterday. At 4 and half months I am a very healthy 13 pounds, 13 ounces. The doctor said I can start cereal now. Woohoo!! I can't wait to eat and get messy. I got two more vaccines and handled them like a champ. I only cried a little and went right back to being the happy and talkative baby that I am.

I had a lot of fun this weekend celebrating Father's Day. My Dada is #1! I helped Mama make these cupcakes. Aren't the burgers cute?!? (brownie + cupcake) Too bad I couldn't eat them. I slept until 8am on Sunday, took Dada out for Brunch and played at the park. A perfect day! Below are some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy! Love, Grace

In my pretty dress on Father's Day

I love taking walks with Dada but I usually fall asleep
Tummy time on Dada

I giggle when Dada makes me fly

I love looking at the trees with Dada

3 comments:

  1. man, gracie has this typing thing down! =) She's cute and those hamburger cupcakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the burger cupcakes!! They were fun (and easy) to make. -Tara

    ReplyDelete